diverse customer needs are forcing executives today to refocus their product and service portfolios and respond to their client’s needs or risk losing them to the competition.
for any organization to be able to manage this changing dynamic all aspects of the business must be aligned with the goal of understanding customers, revamping their product and service offerings to match the target customer-value proposition, while redesigning organizational culture, incentives systems and processes accordingly.
- Analyze the impact of customer centricity on revenues, profitability and growth.
- Understand the organizational implications of customer-centric strategies and the changes that need to be made.
- Structure their organization by customer segments that establish ownership of the customer experience.
- Delight their customers by delivering value propositions that competitors cannot match.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by understanding and adapting to customer needs rapidly and efficiently.
- Identify and exploit all customer channels.
- Measure customer value for long-term profitability.
- Implement a customer-focused culture within their organization.
- Innovate by improving the value propositions offered to customers.