Global Well-Being Index
Research on the Gallup World Poll, with a random sample of approximately 133,000 adults, aged 15 and older, living in 135 countries and areas in 2013.
Each element in the Global Well-Being Index contains two questions asked of all respondents:
- You like what you do every day.
- You learn or do something interesting every day.
- Someone in your life always encourages you to be healthy.
- Your friends and family give you positive energy every day.
- You have enough money to do everything you want to do.
- In the last seven days, you have worried about money.
- The city or area where you live is a perfect place for you.
- In the last 12 months, you have received recognition for helping to improve the city or area where you live.
- In the last seven days, you have felt active and productive every day.
- Your physical health is near-perfect.
from GALLUP RESEARCH.