Mindset Matters & Culture Counts
In business today smart leaders know that Organisational CULTURE AND EXECUTION TRUMP STRATEGY EVERYTIME.
So leaders must know and be able to shift Organisational Culture.
A recent Booz & Company study found:
• 84 percent of respondents, and 86 percent of C-Suite respondents, believe that their organization’s culture is critical to business success.
• 96 percent said some form of culture change is needed within their organization.
• 51 percent believe their organization is in need of a major culture overhaul.
• 48 percent do not think they have the capabilities required to deliver lasting change.
Most companies have ended up with multiple sources of policies, training, surveys, assessments and issue reporting hotlines, including:
- 1) Internal and external data analytics
- 2) Effective policy management (utilizing an online policy library)
- 3) Ongoing culture assessment surveys
- 4) Performance Scorecards (hard & soft metrics)
- 5) Event management and reporting
- 6) Annual certifications to the Code of Conduct
Leadership must effectively monitor the data, revealing performance at the intersection of employees, customers and suppliers to be able to begin to transform culture to ensure execution?
To ReTHiNK your Leadership, Organisational Culture, Teamwork call Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300 see more o REVOLUTIONARY WORKPLACE High Performance Teams Retreats and executive workshops