Keynote Speakers – Happiness at Work
Happiness at work pays… more
1 Minute Wisdom…Why Happiness at Work matters
This powerful research has found (when comparing the un-happiest and happiest people at work) if you are really happy you:
- Are 180% more energised
- Are 155% happier in your job
- Are 108% more engaged at work
- Love your job 79% more
- Are 59% more motivated
- Have 40% more confidence
- Achieve your goals 30% more
- Contribute 25% more
The structure of happiness at work
Achieving your potential lies at the heart of the model
The 5Cs surround it:
- Contribution – is about the effort you make and your perception of it.
- Conviction – is about the motivation you have whatever your circumstances.
- Culture – is about how well you feel you fit at work.
- Commitment – is about the extent to which you are engaged with your work.
- Confidence – is about the sense of belief you have in yourself and your job.
- Pride, Trust and Recognition embrace the 5Cs and are quick indicators of what’s going on.