Strengths based Team Building Sessions deliver more results.
Teams whose members play to their Strengths most of the time are:
- 50% more likely to have lower staff turnover and talent leaks
- 38% more likely to work effectively on high productivity teams
- 44% more likely to earn high customer satisfaction & CX scores
The Weakeness Challenge
The bad news is that fewer than 2 out of 10 people say that they have the opportunity to use their talents and strengths each day on their workplace. Worse, fewer than 25% of employees say that their manager even take the time or interest to sit and discusses their Strengths at any time or during performance reviews.
50%-60% of Managers… aren’t
This needs to change. If you become a member of the 20% Strengths used club, both you and your company gain value and benefit as you grow and accelerate your performance while increasing your job satisfaction, engagement and happiness at work.
THE 4 CORE DEMANDS OF MANAGEMENT
- Select the right people for the roles you need to fill.
- Clarify your employees’ outcomes and what success looks like.
- Engage your employees by paying attention to how they leverage their Strengths and neutralize their Weaknesses.
- Accelerate performance by helping employees to leverage their Strengths and neutralize their Weaknesses.
- Learn to repel the wrong people and attract the right people before you even get to the interview stage.
- Practice Strengths-based interviewing and learn what to do before, during and after an interview to ensure you hire the right people.
Set employees up for success by answering 3 important questions:
- Who do you serve?
- What does success look like?
- How will your Strengths help you succeed?
Consistently engage your employees by learning more about how they show up at work and checking in regularly on what they’re doing.
Know your employees:
- What triggers/motivates each of your employees?
- What is the best way to recognize and praise them for their contributions?
- How do they best learn?
Check-in & Connect regularly:
- Make sure that your staff and team have the opportunity to leverage their Strengths.
4. Accelerate & appreciate
Learn how to accelerate employee performance by applying force and removing friction and adding appreciation.
- Support your staff in delivering required results and reaching their own outcomes.
For talks, staff psycap Building facilitation in Jhb Gauteng, Workshops, team Leadership Development and staff motivation with happiness at work – contact Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300