1 Minute Leadership Wisdom for Building better Staff Teamworking and a positive PH in your organisational Culture
Stephen Covey Senior passed away recently. His wisdom and research inspired many people. He has many fans of his profoundly valuable teachings. His insights and lessons of empathy and the importance of listening have helped many people become better leaders.
Below are 12 profound Wisdoms and team leadership enhancing insights we can glean from this mans’ life works.
- Leadership Insight 1. Seek first to understand then to be understood…
Get out of your EGO and tak a step in the other mans shoes first
- Leadership Insight 2. The way we see the problem is the problem…Use approaches like Appreciative Inquiry process to SHIFT how you approach challenges.
- Leadership Insight 3. There is a way to solve the toughest problems we face, even those that look unsolvable. We cannot solve a problem as the same level we created it. We must raise our vibration, unconsciousness and mindset.
- There’s a path that cuts through nearly all life’s dilemmas and deep divisions. There’s a positive way forward. It’s not your way and it’s not my way. It’s a better way than any of us may have thought of before. Be open to new possibilities! Like Blue Ocean strategies.
- Leadership Insight 4. Leadership is communicating to your team and others so that they see their self-worth, actions and achievement potential so clearly themselves.
- Leadership Insight 5. I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my attitudes, states, mindsets, expectations, reactions, responses and decisions.
- Leadership Insight 6. People are working harder than ever today. But because they lack good leadership;clarity, connection, energy and a compelling vision, they aren’t getting anywhare worthwhile.
- Leadership Insight 7. Our first birthrigtht and most profound gift: We have freedom to choose.. if we are conscious, aware and awake enough.
- Leadership Insight 8. Find your voice and engage, empower and inspire others to find their own true voice.
- Leadership Insight 9. Human beings are not things needing to be motivated and controlled; they are 4 dimensional energetic Spiritual Beings consisting of… body, mind, heart and Soul.
- Leadership Insight 10. If I really want to improve our situation, I can work on the one BIG thing over which I have total control,if I’m awake, aware and conscious enough — myself. If it is to be – it’s up to me…!
- Leadership Insight 11. You have to clarify and decide what your highest priorities are. Then you need the courage, focus and discipline to pleasantly, smilingly, directly say “no” to other things that impinge upon your journey.
- The way you do that is by having a bigger “Whay, What and yes!” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often “good.”
- Leadership Insight12. Character and integrity matter. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.This enables us to show up for a cause and live to our calling.
Are you ready to Inspire, impact and include yourself inthe list of inspiring sould who will leave a valuable legacy? For talks, coaching, staff office team building facilitation and Happiness at work consulting contact Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300